Why join Seldon
Seldon was founded in 2014 with a simple yet ambitious mission: accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Since launching in 2018 we’ve grown to over 50 people located across Europe and the US and raised over £10 / $13 million in venture funding. Over 60% of the Fortune 500 use Seldon’s technology today - and we work with global industry leaders like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Red Hat, and NVIDIA.
In addition to our product, we’ve created a culture that we’re proud of driven by our open, collaborative ethos. We’re a small, talented team, making a large impact shapeing the future of machine learning.
You will be joining Tim (VP Commercial Sales) as one of the first members of the team in a role that offers the opportunity to help grow and shape the Commercial Sales function and ultimately help drive the success of Seldon.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for managing the full sales lifecycle to generate ARR with net new and existing customers
- Proactively undertake territory planning, account mapping, and prospecting to generate and maintain a strong pipeline
- Manage existing customers to drive upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Ensure information in Salesforce is always up to date
- Work collaboratively with the wider Sales, Customer Success, Product and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
What you will bring to the team
- 6 - 18 months B2B full sales cycle experience (ideally in software/ tech company)
- Proven track record of identifying, acquiring, and closing net new logos and exceeding targets
- Ability to apply a variety of selling and negotiation techniques to see opportunities through to close
- Strong communication and stakeholder/ customer management skills
- Previous experience managing existing customers is a plus
Nice to have
- Good understanding of technology and aptitude to learn the technical details of our products
- Passionate about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – one of the fastest-growing industries!
What you will enjoy in return
- An exciting role in a growing company, with the opportunity to shape Commercial Sales
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- A commitment to learning and career development and £1000 per year L&D budget
- Flexible approach to hybrid-working (2/3)
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company
- 28 days annual leave (plus flexible bank holidays on top)
- Perkbox - perks, medical and wellbeing benefits
- Healthcare cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme