Why join Seldon?
Seldon was founded in 2014 with a simple yet ambitious aim: accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Since launching in 2018, Seldon has over 5 million unique models deployed and has raised over £10 million in venture funding. Over two-thirds of the Seldon customer base are members of the Fortune 500 and include industry leaders such as Google, Red Hat and IBM.
We have created a culture that we’re proud of driven by our passionate, talented team and our open, collaborative ethos. We operate on the cutting edge of technology, in an agile environment that is evolving as we scale, enabling unique opportunities to grow and develop your career as part of the team.
You will be joining our growing Customer Success team as a post sales Solutions Engineer offers great exposure to learn and the opportunity to help our customers unlock the value of MLOps through Seldon products. We’ve adopted hybrid working, ideally 2 days a week at our London HQ and 3 days working flexibly.
What you will be doing
- You will provide technical onboarding solutions and product training to ensure a fantastic post-sales customer experience
- You will build a clear understanding of customer’s business goals and MLOps use cases for our products to establish what success looks like for them
- You will hold customer reviews to advise customers on how to optimise product use and unlock value through effective technical customer service, feature updates/ implementation and problem-resolution
- You will help triage customer support issues, to ensure tickets are raised appropriately with Support
- You will be an internal advocate for customers, collaborating with Support, Product, Technology and Marketing to ensure customer needs are addressed.
What you will bring to the team
- 3+ years of enterprise software experience in a technical client-facing role, preferably in a post-sales capacity
- Experience working with cloud-native technologies; working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, experience working with cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure), comfortable working with Linux
- Experience scripting in Python, preferably in a machine learning context
- Strong presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills to a range of both commercial and technical client stakeholders
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail and excellent critical judgment
- A proactive approach to continuous improvement and the ability to take initiative
Nice To Have
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Exposure deploying machine learning models into production on Kubernetes
- Experience using any of the Seldon technology stacks
What you will enjoy in return
- An exciting role in a growing company, with the opportunity to play a part in shaping our approach towards technical customer success
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- A commitment to learning and career development and £1000 per year L&D budget
- Flexible approach to hybrid-working (2/3)
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company
- 28 days annual leave (plus flexible bank holidays on top)
- Perkbox - perks, medical and wellbeing benefits
- Healthcare cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme