We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Customer Support team in a role that enables you to solve challenging problems and develop your engineering capability across a varied tech stack, whilst helping our customers unlock the value of MLOps through Seldon products.
What you will be doing
- Develop best practices and runbooks that allow for efficient, repeatable, and scalable diagnostics of Seldon’s kubernetes applications
- Proactively troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve technical issues, escalating them to Engineering where necessary
- Liaise with end-users and the engineering team on both the customer and Seldon’s side to communicate fixes and guidance
- Promote self-service and help identify key areas where documentation can be improved.
- Support the analysis of tickets to identify common problems or trends and implement ways to mitigate these issues.
- Proactively triage technical support queries efficiently and effectively via call, email, and tickets ensuring that you are providing the best level of customer service at all times
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Tech, Product, and Customer Success to deliver fantastic technical support for our customers.
What you will bring to the team
- 3+ years engineering experience in a customer-facing role, preferably with a proven track record of meeting SLA’s and targets
- Experience supporting Kubernetes-based distributed applications and with one or more major cloud provider APIs and services
- A Linux background with networking knowledge and container technology skills such as Docker
- Strong organisational and communication skills (in both written and verbal) to manage multiple technical tickets with various customers
- A proactive approach to learning and investigating in order to resolve technical problems efficiently
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail
- A proactive approach to continuous improvement and the ability to take initiative
- Passionate and driven to be a part of the Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence domain
What you will enjoy in return
- An exciting role in a growing company, with the opportunity to shape our approach to Customer Support
- A supportive and collaborative team environment with a commitment to learning and career development
- Flexible approach to hybrid-working (2/3)
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company
- 28 days annual leave (plus flexible bank holidays on top)
- Perkbox - perks, medical and wellbeing benefits
- Healthcare cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Why join Seldon?
Seldon was founded in 2014 with a simple yet ambitious aim: accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Since launching in 2018, Seldon has over 5 million unique models deployed and has raised over £10 million in venture funding. Over two-thirds of the Seldon customer base are members of the Fortune 500 and include industry leaders such as Google, Red Hat and IBM.
We have created a culture that we’re proud of driven by our passionate, talented team and our open, collaborative ethos. We operate on the cutting edge of technology, in an agile environment that is evolving as we scale, enabling unique opportunities to grow and develop your career as part of the team and help shape the future with MLOps. We’ve adopted hybrid working, ideally 2 days a week at our London HQ and 3 days to work flexibly.