We’re looking for a Talent Partner to drive the global growth of our passionate and talented team, shaping the future with MLOps. This is an exciting opportunity to join us on the cusp of Series B and own the full recruitment lifecycle as we aim to double our headcount in the next year.
Why Join Seldon?
Seldon was founded in 2014 with a simple yet ambitious aim: accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Since launching in 2018, Seldon has over 5 million unique models deployed and has raised over £10 million in venture funding. Over two-thirds of the Seldon customer base are members of the Fortune 500 and include industry leaders such as Google, Red Hat and IBM.
We have created a culture that we’re proud of driven by our passionate, talented team and our open, collaborative ethos. We operate on the cutting edge of technology, in an agile environment that is evolving as we scale, enabling unique opportunities to grow and develop your career as part of the team and help shape the future with MLOps. We’ve adopted hybrid working, ideally 2 days a week at our London HQ and 3 days to work flexibly.
What you will be doing
- Manage the end to end recruitment cycle for all roles, with a focus on tech (Python, Go, Kubernetes) and commercial positions
- Ensure a fantastic candidate experience and that we attract and hire for culture add
- Proactively undertake talent mapping and build out pipelines of passionate and talented potential candidates
- Partner with Marketing (and collaborate across all teams) to increase outreach and bring to life our EVP via social content, events/ meetups and our open source community
- Be creative with ways to ensure the continuous improvement of our recruitment processes with the aim to improve candidate experience, decrease time to hire, and increase direct hiring
- Partner with our Head of People and Talent to build our employer brand and drive our commitment to diversity, belonging, and inclusion
- Join our Culture and Experience Champions (diverse working group) to ensure Seldon is a great place to work!
What you will bring to the team
- Track record of delivering against recruitment targets with a strong existing network, specifically within the tech/ software engineering community (Machine learning a plus)
- Proven ability to establish trust and positive relationships with hiring managers and candidates alike
- Proven ability to prioritise and balance workload across multiple roles in a fast-growth environment, ideally within a tech start-up
- A proactive approach to continuous improvement, next best practice, and creative recruitment techniques to attract industry-leading candidates
- Experience using data to make informed decisions and iteratively improve in line with growth
- Passion for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – one of the fastest-growing industries
- Nice to have - experience hiring and/or an established network in the US
What you will enjoy in return
- An exciting role in a growing company, with the opportunity to shape and manage Talent acquisition globally
- A supportive and collaborative team environment with a commitment to learning and career development
- Flexible approach to hybrid-working (2/3)
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company
- 28 days annual leave (plus flexible bank holidays on top)
- Perkbox - perks, medical and wellbeing benefits
- Healthcare cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme