Seldon was founded in 2014 with a simple yet ambitious aim: accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.Since launching in 2018, Seldon has over 5 million unique models deployed and has raised over £10 million in venture funding. Over two-thirds of the Seldon customer base are members of the Fortune 500 and include industry leaders such as Google, Red Hat and IBM.
We have created a culture that we’re proud of driven by our passionate, talented team and a truly collaborative ethos. Our workplace is engineering-led and design-driven, offering an agile and fast-paced environment that is evolving as we scale, enabling unique opportunities to grow and develop your career as part of the team.
What you will be doing
- As a subject matter expert, provide technical services to designated customers as part of the max-attention solution.
- Operating as a trusted advisor successfully lead, scope and deliver architecture and integration projects in collaboration with customer business and technical stakeholders.
- Recommend and leverage needed tools, technology, architecture and solutions to enable successful implementation and value realisation of Seldon products in complex enterprise environments
- Be an internal advocate for customers, collaborating with Tech, Product and Sales to ensure customer needs are addressed effectively.
What you will bring to the team
- 3+ years of enterprise architecture/ technical leadership with successful hands-on delivery of complex cloud or on-premise enterprise technology solutions
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills across both business and technical stakeholders
- Bias for creative problem solving to drive successful customer outcomes
- EITHER a strong coding background (application and micro-services development with some production Python)
- AND/OR strong DevOps background with production Kubernetes experience
- A Linux background with networking knowledge and container technology skills such as Docker
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
What you will gain in return
- An exciting role in a fast growing company, with the opportunity to play a key part shaping our approach to professional services
- A supportive and collaborative team environment with a commitment to learning and career development
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company
- 28 days annual leave and flexible bank holidays
- Flexible approach to hybrid working
- 4 Health Insurance options covered at 80%
- MetLife dental & vision insurance
- Free Wellness perks with One Medical, Health Advocate, and Talkspace