Seldon was founded in 2014 with a simple yet ambitious aim: accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Since launching in 2018, Seldon has over 5 million unique models deployed and has raised over £10 million in venture funding. Over two-thirds of the Seldon customer base are members of the Fortune 500 and include industry leaders such as Google, Red Hat and IBM.
We have created a culture that we’re proud of driven by our passionate, talented team and a collaborative ethos. Our workplace is engineering-led and design-driven, offering an agile environment that is evolving as we scale, enabling unique opportunities to grow and develop your career as part of the team.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Own the triage process for all support tickets using Jira.
- Answer support queries efficiently and effectively via the telephone, email and tickets ensuring that you are providing the best level of customer service at all times.
- Proactively troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve technical issues and escalate these issues to the engineering team where necessary.
- Liaise with end users and the engineering team on both the clients and Seldon's side in order to communicate fixes and guidance effectively (own relationship with customer).
- Promote self-service and help identify some of the key areas where documentations can be improved.
- Support the analysis of tickets to identify common problems or trends and work on ways to mitigate these issues.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Tech, Product and Customer Success to ensure up to date product and technical knowledge, in order to deliver fantastic technical support for our customers.
What you will bring to the team?
- 3+ years of technical customer support experience, with a proven track record of meeting SLA’s and targets.
- Strong organisational and communication skills (in both written and verbal) to manage multiple technical tickets with various customers, across a wide range of communication channels.
- Proactive approach to learning and investigating in order to resolve technical problems efficiently and provide great customer support.
- Experience supporting Kubernetes-based distributed applications and with one or more major cloud provider APIs and services.
- A Linux background with networking knowledge and container technology skills such as Docker.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working within a start-up environment.
- Passionate and drive to be a part of the Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence domain.
What will you gain in return?
- An exciting role in a fast growing company, with the opportunity to play a key part shaping our approach across all facets of technical support.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment with a commitment to learning and career development.
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Access to discounted lunches, gyms, shopping and cinema tickets.
- Healthcare cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Flexible approach to hybrid-working.
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
We look forward to receiving your application!