Seldon was founded in 2014 with a simple yet ambitious aim: accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Since 2018, Seldon has raised €10 million in funding and achieved 38% MoM growth, working with clients such as Google, RedHat and IBM ML platforms.
We have created a culture that we’re proud of driven by our passionate, talented team and a truly collaborative ethos. Our workplace is engineering-led and design-driven, offering an agile and fast-paced environment that is evolving as we scale, enabling unique opportunities to grow and develop your career as part of the team.
Passionate about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence ?! You will be joining our growing Sales team in a role that offers autonomy, responsibility, and the opportunity to directly contribute towards the growth and success of Seldon.
What you will be doing
- You will be directly accountable for driving the growth of Seldon Deploy and Core Enterprise customers and the revenue of the business
- You will be responsible for managing an entire sales cycle in their respective territory, from sourcing net-new opportunities through to close
- You will able to convert both warm leads and proactively compile strategic market mapping and pipelining based on research and existing networks/ relationships
- You will be able to build rapport well, become a trusted advisor and use a variety of selling and negotiation techniques to see opportunities through to close
- You will be an internal advocate for customers, collaborating with Product, Technology and Marketing to ensure customer needs are addressed
What you will bring to the team
- 5-10 years sales and qualification experience within B2B enterprise space i.e big data, DevOps, analytics, and/or data science tools and technologies in large enterprise accounts
- Demonstrable experience building relationships with senior stakeholders, successfully utilizing a consultative approach and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of target achievement and a drive to succeed
- Significant experience and a strong existing network in your territory
- Excellent presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills to a range of both commercial and technical client stakeholders
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail and excellent critical judgment
- A proactive approach to continuous improvement and the ability to take initiative
Nice to have:
- Are able to quickly become knowledgeable in the technical details of our products
- Are passionate about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – one of the fastest growing industries on earth!
What you will gain in return
- An exciting role in a fast-growing company, with the opportunity to play a key part in growing our business
- A supportive and collaborative team environment with a commitment to learning and career development
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible approach to hybrid-working
- Choice of 4 health insurance plans covered at 80%
- Wellness perks with One Medical, Health Advocate, and Talkspace
- Option to add a 401k plan
Seldon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seldon does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.