Seldon was founded in 2014 with a simple yet ambitious aim: accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Since 2018, Seldon has raised €10 million in funding and achieved 38% MoM growth, working with clients such as Google, RedHat and IBM ML platforms.
We have created a culture that we’re proud of driven by our passionate, talented team and a truly collaborative ethos. Our workplace is engineering-led and design-driven, offering an agile and fast-paced environment that is evolving as we scale, enabling unique opportunities to grow and develop your career as part of the team.
Passionate about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence ?! You will be joining our growing Sales team in a role that offers autonomy, responsibility, and the opportunity to help build our approach to Customer Success, and ultimately help drive the growth and success of Seldon.
What you will be doing
- You will provide technical onboarding support and product training to designated customers and maintain a fantastic post-sales customer experience
- You will build a clear understanding of customer’s business goals and various use cases for our products to establish what success looks like for them
- You will operate as a trusted advisor, hold regular customer reviews to optimise product use and value realisation for customers through effective technical customer service, feature updates/ implementation and problem-solving
- You will conduct initial troubleshooting of operational issues, collect logs and escalate to engineering if necessary. Liaising with engineering teams on both the client and Seldon side to communicate fixes and guidance effectively.
- You will be an internal advocate for customers, collaborating with Product, Technology and Marketing to ensure customer needs are addressed
What you will bring to the team
- 4+ years of customer success/support experience deploying complex cloud or on-premise enterprise technology solutions
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple technical investigations with various clients, across a range of communication channels
- Strong experience with Kubernetes and cloud native technologies (Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Istio, ArgoCD, Keycloak), as well as Linux administration proficiency
- Demonstrable experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP) and on-premise technologies (VMWare, SAN, NFS)
- Experience of scripting in Python, preferably in a machine learning context
- Excellent presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills to a range of both commercial and technical client stakeholders
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail and excellent critical judgment
- A proactive approach to continuous improvement and the ability to take initiative
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a start-up environment or building out an approach from greenfield
- Exposure deploying machine learning models into production on Kubernetes.
- Experience using any of the Seldon technology stacks
What you will gain in return
- An exciting role in a fast-growing company, with the opportunity to play a key part in shaping our approach to Customer Success
- A supportive and collaborative team environment with a commitment to learning and career development
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company
- 28 days annual leave
- Access to discounted lunches, gyms, shopping, and cinema tickets
- Healthcare cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible approach to hybrid-working
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme