The role will help Seldon expand its product range with confidence across various cloud and on-prem installations. The role will be a key initial SRE for the company to bring core best practices across the product range.
About the role
- Manage our Marketplace releases including Google and Redhat marketplace.
- Extend open and closed products to allow for Cloud Marketplace publishing.
- Build observability and monitoring for internal services to ensure reliability.
- Manage internal services on cloud Infrastructure.
- Setup and maintain CI/CD pipelines for core open and closed source projects.
- Develop and improve the reliability process across the engineering team.
- Manage team IAM across infrastructure used by the team.
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Working with Linux and the Unix Shell
- At least 2 years of experience in industry or academia showing completed projects.
Core skills (The role will be focused on these skills so we would expect existing experience or a demonstrable desire to learn these)
- Familiarity with Cloud Infrastructure (GCP, AWS).
- Implementing "Infrastructure as Code" (Terraform or similar technologies)
- Managing Kubernetes and Docker environments.
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting technologies.
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems.
- Strong programming skills (Golang, Python, Bash).
- Interest in using and contributing to Open Source tools.
- Experience with maintaining / deploying machine learning models in production.
Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
Exciting phase of fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth.
Access to discounted lunches, gyms, shopping and cinema tickets.
Flexible work-from-home policy.
Cycle To Work Scheme.
Our interview process is normally a phone interview, a coding task, and 2-3 hours of final interview (carried out virtually). We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions. We might design a system together on a whiteboard, the same way we often work together, but we won’t make you write code on one. Our recruitment process has an average length of 3 weeks.