Seldon is looking for a UX designer to join us. We are focused on making it easy for machine learning models to be deployed and managed at scale in production. We provide Cloud Native products that run on top of Kubernetes and are open-core with several successful open source projects including Seldon Core and Alibi. We also contribute to open source projects under the Kubeflow umbrella including KFServing.
Your role at Seldon would be:
- Creating wireframes, user stories, and prototypes for user interfaces for data science and machine learning.
- Leading UX direction.
- Providing feedback towards UX improvements for our commercial products.
- Creating graphics, such as icons and branding.
- Designing a user experience for commercial and enterprise use cases.
- Art and graphic design using vector programs, such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledgeable in design principles, such as Material UI or similar, and flat art.
- Mock user flows and confidently present them.
- User interaction (such as accessibility and graph animations).
- Experience designing a technical product.
- Strong communication skills.
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
- Exciting phase of fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth.
- Access to discounted lunches, gyms, shopping and cinema tickets.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Mentoring opportunities.
- Remote working available.
You may be asked to complete a short but easy design challenge.
We look forward to hearing from you!