We are looking for an inside sales representative to act as an account manager for our OpenSouce users and turn them into paying customers. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential and existing customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Sales Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience (3-5 years as a minimum) as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas and revenue targets
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
The Seldon Story
We can trace our roots back to 2011, a talented multidisciplinary team in London and Cambridge and a content recommendation engine that reached hundreds of millions of users.
We wanted to go further, so we founded Seldon Technologies Ltd in 2014 with a simple aim: to accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. We make this happen by democratising technologies that were once the preserve of tech giants – and putting them in everyone’s hands.
Seldon is a recognised leader in the Machine Learning Deployment space and is already working with some of the largest FTSE 500 companies. Our open source platform has over 200,000 unique downloads and we regularly have 20k+ users per week of the platform. Our enterprise product will be delivered in Q3 and will form a key focus of your role. Our leadership and vision is represented across industry events and meet ups as well as the highest levels of Parliamentary advisory.
In addition to a very competitive compensation plan, you’ll receive access to private health care, discounted memberships and services and an EMI share scheme for all employees