CLEARANCE: **This position requires a current NACLC Government background check**
REQUISITION NUMBER: 010418.01-N17p
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Financial Analyst
POSITION TITLE: Consultant/Senior Consultant
LOCATION: Monterey, California
Sehlke Consulting is looking for qualified individuals to join a team that shall perform in a collaborative environment and facilitate the multifaceted processes to reconcile and close both direct and reimbursable documents and segments. Our support is required to facilitate surge deadlines, on¬going internal data requests, and facilitate unliquidated obligations. Support shall include documenting, updating existing and immerging standard operating procedures. Additional supporting tasks shall include:
• Reimbursable Reconciliation and Closeout (FY 13-17)
• Triannual Review (TAR) Execution direct and reimbursable finding sources.
• Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) for manual payments.
• Reimbursable Work Order (RWO) Receipt and Acceptance and Reconciliations and Closeout.
• SABRS Implementation, Clean-up and Training Support
• Residual STARS Accounting Functions (post SABRS conversion)
LABOR CATEGORY / DUTIES:
• Support segment and document reconciliation and closeout, as well as, other functions of the administrative closeout process.
• Use Kuali Financial System (KFS), Fund Administration and Standardized Document Automation System (FASTDATA), and Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS) to reconcile and closeout segments and documents.
• Use of STARS TAR Access Database for the execution of direct and reimbursable funding sources of dormant, or invalid, obligations.
• Technical SABRS support, process reviews, and knowledge based support of the SABRS Implementation.
• Provide support for customized and specialized local tables within SABRS and SMART reporting.
• Attend and contribute to SABRS Implementation Working Group meetings and refresher trainings and provide knowledge share and process integration.
• Ability to use Access database to track an automated Reimbursable Work Order (RWO) receipt infrastructure. As well as, monitor and populate RWO reconciliations and closeouts.
• 2 Years of experience with reconciliation of transactions between various Department of Defense (DoD) feeder systems e.g., FASTDATA and STARS-FL, or equivalent DoD feeder and accounting systems e.g., USMC Procurement Request (PR) Builder and Standard Accounting Budgeting Reporting System (SABRS).
• 2 Years of experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Word, and Power Point or equivalent office productivity software.
• 1 Year of experience building Microsoft Access Databases, maintaining infrastructure, and associated documentation.
• 1 Year or more of experience with SABRS tables and SMART Reporting.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.