CLEARANCE: SECRET **This position requires an DoD Secret Clearance active on day one of performance.**
REQUISITION NUMBER: 112117.05-O7p
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Helpdesk Support Specialist
POSITION TITLE: Helpdesk Support Specialist / Subject Matter Expert Level I
LOCATION: Quantico, Virginia
The Agency is requesting suuport as it integrates its financial and program requirements process activities into an enterprise resource managment solution. This work requires data analysis, general ledger reconciliation and validation of account balances; financial statement line item analysis; internal control review and audit support, system integration and user acceptance testing, error handling, and the development of process documentation to support required business process re-engineering efforts.
Services provided will include enhancing operations and prepraring the Agency to assert formal audit readiness, as well as provide: Project Management and Analysis Support, Planning Programming Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) Support, Audit Readiness and Sustainment Support, and Helpdesk Support.
• Bachelor's of Science degree in Business.
LABOR CATEGORY / DUTIES:
• Maintain a capability to provide a full range of helpdesk services necessary for the successful operation and maintenance of capabilities developed under the Agency.
• Analyze, prioritize, and resolve trouble tickets logged by users and escalate more difficult calls to the relevant operational subject matter expert (SME) or to the Program Management Office (PMO) as necessary.
• Provide support to the System Change Request process to include processing the request, documenting and building the requirement, and providing representation to appropriate review boards.
• Provide a mechanism for tracking and maintaining helpdesk tickets through resolution and report performance metrics on a monthly basis.
• Work with DFAS counterparts to research and adjudicate accounting related issues such as erroneous accounting entries, abnormal trial balances, and treasury tie-point reconciliations in support of The Agency's audit readiness activities.
• Coordinate and communicate status information with all stakeholders.
• Maintaining changes to the Agency's system and its software.
• Deliver training and ensure all relevent documentation is current and accurate.
• Experience shall include:
- 5+ Years DAI Helpdesk experience.
- 10+ Years DoD Financial Management systems support experience.
• FIAR and overall Audit Readiness policies/procedures
• Internal Controls, OMB A-123, Manager's Internal Control Program (MICP)
• Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE)
• Accounting and Financial Reporting
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.