REQUISITION NUMBER: 110117.01-CORPp
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Capture Manager
POSITION TITLE: Capture Manager
LOCATION: Arlington, Virginia - Corporate Office
Sehlke Consulting is currently seeking qualified candidates to work at the Corporate HQ in Arlington, Virginia in the role of Capture Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate passionate about winning new business and retaining existing contracts to help our company exceed the growth goals.
Responsible for managing the pursuit and win of a qualified opportunity beginning at qualified bid decision and leading pre-RFP activities through proposal development, negotiations and proposal award. The Capture Manager supports the sector and practice leads by guiding the development of the capture strategy and the execution of the capture plan for strategic Must Win opportunities. Responsibilities include:
• Developing and executing the capture strategy inclusive of the win strategy and technical, past performance, management, staffing and price solution
• Participating in discussions with the customer
• Participating in discussions/negotiations with teammates and vendors
• Providing daily direction and oversight for all dedicated capture personnel
• Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years of work experience
• Associate’s Degree + 7 years of work experience
• NO Degree + 12 years work experience
CERTIFICATION(s): None are required
LABOR CATEGORY / DUTIES:
• All inclusive, 5 to 10 years experience
• Minimum of 5 years in Federal government market in Information Technology, professional services and / or management or business development
• Minimum of 7 years combined experience in the Federal government market with direct experience in business development, capture management, proposal management or contracts management
• Management of a multi-disciplinary team for complex and large-scale captures above $20M
• Must be flexible and able to support competing and shifting priorities with stringent deadlines, last minute requirements and frequent evening/weekend hours.
• Responsible for developing and implementing capture strategies to increase PWin to include collaborating with the sector and solution leads to develop a highly acceptable technical and management solution inclusive of the associated Price to Win.
• Responsible for advancing opportunities through the pursuit life-cycle from qualification through post proposal submission to include advancement through the Opportunity Milestone Reviews.
• Local travel anticipated to meet with clients and partners. Anticipated less than 20%.
• Experience with large Federal contracting companies
• Experience with Department of Defense Agencies
• Training or experience in formal Business Development, Capture Management and Proposal Management methodologies (e.g., Shipley)
• Knowledge in Federal government procurement regulations and practices (including FAR and DFAR)
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings into the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.