CLEARANCE: Secret **Active DoD Secret clearance required upon application.**
REQUISITION NUMBER: 100119.01R-A2
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Audit Liaison
POSITION TITLE: Subject Matter Expert I/II
LOCATION: Crystal City, Virginia
To support and maintain the Department of Army’s General Fund Financial Statement Audit.
This is a part of a large-scale effort with emphasis on the Army’s General Fund financial statement auditability initiatives. The AOC team is responsible for entity wide audit support and reporting and is currently seeking a qualified candidate with extensive Audit Liaison experience to support their efforts..
• Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or Business Management, required.
CERTIFICATION(s): Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM), CPA, or CISA preferred. Certification can be considered in lieu of the advanced degree requirement.
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supports the Federal Government Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) initiatives with the United States Army as an integral member of the Army Operation Center (AOC) Procurement Team.
• Leads the AOC Procurement Team in the tracking and monitoring Auditor requests and responses, site visits, issues and Notice of Finding and Recommendations (NFRs) for all General Fund Financial Statement Audit and Working Capital Fund Financial Statement Audit request.
• Facilitate the Provided by Client (PBC) request and NFRs issued by the auditors and ensure they are distributed to the appropriate Client personnel efficiency..
• Assisted in the Client and Auditor transition to the new audit Army Audit Response Tool (AART) system used to standardize the audit process across teams and track essential audit documentation.
• Assist the Corrective Action Plans (CAP) Management Team by communicating with various personnel in order track and monitor the CAPs generated by the Client for each NFR issued by the Auditor.
• At least two (2) years of demonstrated work experience.
• Federal Financial Management / Accounting background and experience.
• Knowledge of Audit Readiness processes and procedures including; Audit Support and Response experience.
• Experience with Business Process Mapping
• Knowledge of A-123 and Internal Controls procedures
• Experience with Provided by Client (PBC) and Notification of Findings and Recommendations (NFRs)
• Corrective Action Plan (CAP); development and implementation.
• Experience with Army processes, procedures, and systems.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Arlington, VA. We are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer that values the strength of diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, medical condition or disability.