CLEARANCE: Secret **This position requires an active DoD Secret Clearance for initial consideration.**
REQUISITION NUMBER: 080619.01-N28
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Budget Analyst
POSITION TITLE: Subject Matter Expert Level I-III
LOCATION: National Capital Region
Sehlke Consulting is looking for qualified individuals to join our team of professionals in providing support to the DoD Planning, Programming, and Budget Execution (PPBE) processes and practices.
Experience in planning, programming, budgeting and defending budget estimates and submissions involving the execution of funding. Experience with STARS-FL, Defense Civilian Personnel Database System (DCPDS), SLDCADA, Defense Civilian Payroll System (DCPS), PBAS, PBIS, EFD (or similar systems) are preferred.
LABOR CATEGORY / DUTIES:
• Provide Planning Programming Budget and Execution Support
• Strategic Planning for Financial Management
• Ability to track the execution of funds and provide strategies for alternative funding solutions
• Budget Estimate Submissions (BES)
• Tracking of budget execution data
• Preparing management reports to display budget execution data
• Assisting in preparing budget exhibits
• Providing analytical expertise to support the DoD’s decision-making capability
• National Defense Authorization Act Certification documents and budgets and program documents such as O&M/budgeting, execution, and spend plans.
• Ability to work independently.
EDUCATION: A bachelor’s degree (at a minimum), or master’s degree in a business-related field such as, but not limited to: Accounting, Business Management, or Finance.
• A degree may be substituted with additional years of relevant work experience.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Arlington, VA. We are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer that values the strength of diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, medical condition or disability.