CLEARANCE: SECRET **This position requires a Secret clearance active on day one of performance**
REQUISITION NUMBER: 013118.02-M23p
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Logistics Analyst
POSITION TITLE: Consultant/Senior Consultant
LOCATION: Camp Pendleton, CA
Sehlke Consulting is looking for qualified individuals to join a team that shall provide Logistics support to the United States Marine Corps, I Marine Expeditionary Force.
LABOR CATEGORY / DUTIES:
• Provide logistics support services which include, draft policies, provide Support Agreement Manager (SAM) services, and procurement system services within the Procure-to-pay, Plan-to-stock, Acquire-to-Retire, and Order-to-Cash business processes. Work involves analyzing metadata and developing corrective actions for anomalies using ROCoE and/or SIPRIA which will assist the supply community with developing well-defined requirements, develop costing methodologies, cradle-to-grave oversight of the procurement lifecycle, validations in accordance with DoD FMR and other regulatory policy.
• Conduct analysis on various Table of Authorized Material Control Number end items on Total Life Cycle Management, mean time before failure, sustainment costs, problem class IX consumables, and overall readiness trends.
• Utilize ROCoE and/or SIPRIA data output and subject matter expertise related to equipment Total Life Cycle Management in order to prioritize funding allocations for future maintenance efforts and programs..
• Utilize ROCoE and/or SIPRIA data to conduct analysis on the supply readiness posture of various Table of Authorized Material Control Number end items, analyze equipment deficiencies and provide corrective action recommendations or mitigation measures to fill capability gaps, analyze excess and obsolete equipment and provided recommendations to divest in order to conserve sustainment and maintenance resources, and analyze programs for equipment sourcing and distribution processes to recommend efficiency improvement opportunities.
• Determine trends and process improvements through analysis and ROCoE and/or SIPRIA outputs of key supply performance indicators.
• Develop a process for analyzing past equipment maintenance spending trends, service request part demands, and deployment schedules to predict future demands and resource requirements.
• Conduct a Requirements Analysis to assess maintenance demands and resource requirement fluctuations and determine data sources and data extraction methodology to be used in further ROCoE and/or SIPRIA improvement and development.
• Conduct analysis of supply and maintenance data to create a historical baseline and comparison for various performance metrics that serve to provide Logistics entities and subordinate units with logistical flow data for resource allocation and budgeting projections.
• Four years of service within a DoD logistics field.
• Shall possess strong communications skills and experience in interacting with Marine Corps Officers, Senior Noncommissioned Officers, and Civilian Employees.
• Experience, demonstrated knowledge of use, and ability to obtain and maintain access to relevant systems.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Arlington, VA – and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.