CLEARANCE: Secret **This position requires an active DoD Secret Clearance for initial consideration. **
REQUISITION NUMBER: Req. 052819.01-N15
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: BPR Specialist
POSITION TITLE: BPR Specialist – Senior/Middle/Junior
LOCATION: Ft Detrick, MD
Sehlke Consulting has a requirement to provide Navy Medicine (NM) Financial and Business Operations Management Support (FBOMS). The requirement will provide program management, operational support, financial management operations, business process improvement, change management and information management services to provide an integrated approach across core business functions to enhance the overall mission capabilities.
Sehlke Consulting is looking for qualified individuals to join a team that will provide demonstrated experience and ability to lead or supervise a team with responsibilities such as: Applying process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects; Support group facilitation, conduct interviews, training and other forms of knowledge transfer; Effectively act as the key coordinator among multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts. A mastery of Microsoft Office applications; specifically, Excel and PowerPoint is critical. The individual should be able to develop data modeling, develop modern business methods, identify best practices, and develop and interpret performance measurements.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree (at a minimum)
CERTIFICATION(s): None required.
• Experience in business process re-engineering.
LABOR CATEGORY / DUTIES:
BPR Specialist – Senior
• Bachelor’s Degree and demonstrated experience to lead or supervise a team of business process reengineering specialists.
BPR Specialist – Middle
• Bachelor’s Degree + demonstrated experience and ability to apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies to conduct process modernization and improvement projects with minimal oversight.
BPR Specialist - Junior
• Demonstrated experience and ability to apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies to conduct process modernization and improvement projects in a supervised setting.
DESIRED SKILL SETS:
• Provide financial and management analysis support to a Property Management Office (PMO) including analyses of financial information for Navy Medicine Activities; analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and determine financial information has been recorded accurately by maintaining an accurate list of Navy Medicine assets. Identify valuation information errors on the monthly and quarterly capital asset reports; formulate the necessary corrective action plans (CAP) requirements to correct identified errors. Assist in the implementation of CAPs through system change request or direct communication with the affected activities.
• Provide assistance with monitoring and validating audit readiness and internal controls over financial reporting for PMO corrective action plan requirements.
• Analyze and compile potential equipment management and logistics policy changes monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Develop integrated financial analyses, projections, reports, and presentations in support of Navy Medicine’s equipment management and logistics programs using Microsoft Excel, Power Point or Word depends on what suits the information being presented.
• Collect monthly, quarterly and annual Quality Assurance metrics.