CLEARANCE: Secret **This position requires an active DoD Secret Clearance for initial consideration. **
REQUISITION NUMBER: Req.050619.02-N15p
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Medical Logistics Functional Analyst
POSITION TITLE: Functional Area Analyst – Senior/Junior
LOCATION: Fort Detrick, MD
Sehlke Consulting has a requirement to provide operational logistics support for the Navy’s Expeditionary Medical Logistics (EML) efforts. The requirement will provide logistics support service and data analytics and analysis regional fleet support activities.
Sehlke Consulting is looking for qualified individuals to join a team that will provide demonstrated experience and ability to lead or supervise a team performing management work such as: Data Management, Business Management/Program Control, Cost Variance Analysis, General Management and Procurement efforts. A mastery of Microsoft Office applications; specifically Excel and PowerPoint is critical. The individual should be able to review process, write, update and disseminate logistics directives, instructions, and policy documents as well as be able to translate raw data in to analytics and visual charts.
EDUCATION: a Bachelor's Degree (at a minimum)
Experience in operational logistics support for the Navy’s Expeditionary Medical Logistics (EML) program
Equipment Life Cycle Management:
- Providing daily development, definition and dissemination of appropriate measures for tracking performance in support of Navy Expeditionary Medical Logistics equipment life cycle management.
DHA/DLA Medical Logistics Divisions and System Applications Support:
- Medical Contingency Requirement Workflow (MCRW)
- Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS)
- Joint Medical Asset Repository (JMAR)
LABOR CATEGORY / DUTIES:
Functional Area Analyst – Senior
- Bachelor’s Degree + 7 years experience in DoD Logistics Planning
- Bachelor’s Degree + 0 years minimum experience