CLEARANCE: Ability to Obtain NACLC Government Background Check
REQUISITION NUMBER: 012519.02R-N22
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Senior Financial Analyst II/ SABRS SME
POSITION TITLE: Senior Consultant
LOCATION: Monterey, California
* SECURITY NOTE: Must be able to pass a Government background checks and be eligible to access Government systems.*
Sehlke Consulting is currently seeking a qualified Senior Financial Analyst/ SABRS SME to work at the Naval Post Graduate School in Monterey, CA, in support of their Accounting Financial Support efforts.
LABOR CATEGORY / DUTIES:
• Provide technical SABRS/SMARTS support, process reviews, and knowledge-based support for successful implementation at the NPS.
• Provide knowledge share on the SABRS subject matter, document processes, draft Standard Operating Procedures, attend SABRS related meetings and collaborative sessions, and provide technical consultation for implementation of existing NPS Comptroller processes..
• Support for local and central tables within SABRS; and SMARTS report building and analysis in support of NPS specific processes and requirements.
• Attend all Government led SABRS Implementation Working Groups and provide knowledge share and process integration that may be customizable to NPS.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years’ experience with DoD financial processes.
• 3-5 years’ experience with Navy and Marine Corps SABRS/SMARTS to include customization of local tables and SMART reporting
• 2 years of experience with reconciliation of transactions between various Department of Defense (DOD) feeder systems and official accounting systems e.g., FASTDATA and STARS or equivalent DOD feeder and accounting systems e.g., USMC Procurement Request (PR) Builder and Standard Accounting Budgeting Reporting System (SABRS).
• 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Word, and Power Point or equivalent office productivity software.
• Civilian Labor expertise is preferred.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Arlington, VA. We are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer that values the strength of diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, medical condition or disability.