CLEARANCE: DoD Secret ***Must hold an active DoD Secret, or above, clearance at the time of application for initial consideration.***
REQUISITION NUMBER: 032519.01R-O2
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: SharePoint Developer
POSITION TITLE: Subject Matter Expert I
LOCATION: Falls Church, Virginia; This position requires onsite presence.
Sehlke Consulting is currently supporting the Defense Health Program (DHP) Enterprise Wide Financial Statement Reporting Entities (FSREs). These efforts include providing:
• Financial Statement and Audit Support Services
• Financial Management Support
• Audit Readiness Support
• Office of Management and Budget Circular A-123 services
• Property Plant & Equipment (PP&E) IPA Audit Preparation Support
To fulfill these duties Sehlke Consulting LLC is currently seeking a qualified SharePoint Developer with skills and experience that align with the qualifications outlined below.
EDUCATION: Bachelors' Degree in a relevant field of study.
CERTIFICATIONS: None Required. SharePoint related certifications preferred.
• Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience.
• Proficiency using SharePoint 2010/2013 sites as an administrator/developer and training others for its efficient use.
• Proficient in SharePoint workflows and with SharePoint Designer.
• Technical writing skills for creating procedures and memorandums.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining systems.
• Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
• Effectively facilitate meetings in an organized manner.
• Organizational skills to monitor the status of all requests and follow-up with teams frequently.
• Ability to multi-task to support time sensitive requests.
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan and develop test strategies.
• Utilize basic SharePoint administration concepts to; develop team sites, configure groups, build libraries, establish site security, build lists, notifications and develop workflows.
• Develop dashboards, sites and content pages on SharePoint.
• Provide technical support to SharePoint end users and provide updates on planned and unplanned outages to end users.
• Serve as a liaison with back-end development group to resolve system issues. This includes new and existing requirements and maintenance.
• Develop requirements documentation to communicate system functionality, and user acceptance test plans / scripts to support organizational readiness.
• Troubleshoot and manage resolutions of operational problems for assigned software or hardware technologies.
• Performs configuration, and maintenance of technologies, software and solutions following established procedures and change control standards.
• Provide feedback for internal team improvements.
• Share knowledge and mentor/assist team members and other peers who are less experienced or knowledgeable in a specific technology.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Arlington, VA. We are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer that values the strength of diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, medical condition or disability.