CLEARANCE: TS/SCI+ with Polygraph
REQUISITION NUMBER: 031019.01R-M6
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Administrative Assistant
POSITION TITLE: Subject Matter Expert I
LOCATION: Ft. Meade, Maryland
The customer base requires financial audit and administrative management service support. This program effort is to provide business financial management, internal controls, evaluation, and analysis. The contract shall provide process discovery, improvement, and implementation; management, administrative, and operational support. Sehlke Consulting will provide expert on-site support in complex financial analysis and accounting reconciliation to identify and recommend solutions to abnormal accounting conditions, tri-annual review and managers’ internal control evaluation process management, metrics, and reporting, trend analysis, business and financial process improvements, budget execution analysis and administrative services that allow for rapid response; enabling the sections to meet their regulatory requirements and any other requests from higher-level authorities.
• BA/BS + 5 years of experience in performing administrative related tasks for commercial or government organizations
• or 9 years work experience with no degree.
There are no required certificates for this position.
• Responsible to plan, organize, execute, control, and perform project work efforts to result in successful delivery of professional services
• Review all new requests for leadership training and development, process the required documentation through the required staff and outside agencies, and follow through training completion to submit certificate to HROM for filing.
• Monitor and ensure participants complete and maintain program requirements per proposed program guidelines. The Contractor shall report on program effectiveness through monitoring, evaluating, and analyzing courses, program participation, marketing initiatives, and mentoring, and making recommendations and course adjustments, as needed.
• Maintain program records, assesses leadership development needs of employees, assists in goal setting, and advise on developmental activities to build and enhance leadership competencies.
• Prepare and deliver training presentations, briefings, reports, recommendations, and action plans to subject-matter experts. The contractor shall develop workforce development support power point slides, class exercises, examples and other documentation as needed. The contractor shall develop civilian leadership development training materials, power point slides, class exercises, examples, and other documentation as needed.
• Perform all contract requirements ensuring effective and efficient tracking and processing of electronic data recovery requests and other administrative tasks as assigned. The Contractor shall keep meeting minutes to include, agenda, attendees, what transpired at the meeting, and issues to be discussed at the next meeting
• Provide administrative information management services that allow for timely and efficient processing of administrative tasks
• Perform administrative tasks and track assignments, as assigned
• Maintain the document control and retainment process in the office in accordance with applicable regulations.
• Utilize and be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook to create documents necessary for administrative support.
• Track and monitor administrative information management requirements to include requests for electronic data recovery through PROJECT, subordinate units (the MCCOG), and other administrators of data located on the (MCEN).
• Monitor electronic data recovery requests to ensure effective and efficient processing according to established timelines.
• Create a weekly report tracking electronic data requests and other administrative information management reports as requested.
• Review the current Government Travel Card Program (GTCP) for compliance with any and all applicable regulations. Document the GTCP policies andÂ procedures of PROJECT and maintain, update, make changes, and promulgate the GTCP SOP.
• Review all new account requests for agreement compliance prior to Government approval.
• Develop for approval, training on the use of the Defense Travel System (DTS) and Government Travel Cards, to include power point slides, class exercises, examples, and other documentation.
• Demonstrate a high degree of technical knowledge of the DTS system by providing support, coordination, and recommendations on resolution of travel issues at all levels for the Active, Reserve, and Civilian Marine throughout various levels of the Marine Corps.
• Coordinate finance and human resources information with assimilation in DTS.
• Provide input and analysis for future enhancements of the DTS workflow.
• Provide Defense Travel Administer (DTA) augmentation for DTS, review all Authorizations, Vouchers, and Local Vouchers for accuracy and forward for approval.
• 5 years of experience in performing administrative related tasks for commercial or government organizations.
• Experience with Defense Travel System (DTS).
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Arlington, VA. We are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer that values the strength of diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, medical condition or disability.