REQUISITION NUMBER: 021919.01R-CORP
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Recruiting Manager
POSITION TITLE: Manager
LOCATION: Sehlke Headquarters, Arlington, Virginia
Sehlke Consulting is searching for an energetic and driven individual who can enter an existing workforce and provide management over the staffing department’s current and upcoming recruiting efforts. This is a fast-pace environment where organization and attention to detail are key.
This position will report to the Director of Headquarters’ Operations and will work closely with the Recruiters and Program Managers as a part, and leader, of the Staffing Department.
• Bachelor’s Degree + 3 years of applicable work experience
• HS Diploma with + 5 years of applicable work experience
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage an existing team of Recruiters, holding an eagle eye view of all projects and current statuses.
• Manage the prioritization of requisitions, and assignment of duties to the Recruiters accordingly.
• Monitor the ATS for candidate profiles being updated, and that candidates are flowing through the pipeline.
• Prepare necessary weekly and monthly reports for executive leadership to accurately portray current gaps, and updates on all programs’ staffing.
• Run a weekly staffing call with senior level leadership to identify all current, or upcoming, high priority staffing action items.
•Hold regular meetings with the Recruiters to ensure team awareness on focal points and be available for any assistance on staffing issues.
• Draft a summary of high priority needs for the monthly internal and external newsletters.
• Post all finalized requisitions to the ATS system. Close out completed requisitions.
• Creative and strategic thinking to continually evaluate processes for improvement.
• Source candidates and match to requisition status’ – identify and track applicants
• Willingness to conduct outreach and make cold calls
• Coordinate hiring activities and schedule: Interviews / Technical Interviews / reserving Calendar schedules (setting up internal interviews with Management)
• At times, may collect sensitive data and demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
• Upkeep and maintain the recruitment and staffing reporting processes:
- Provide timely progress updates on prospecting, interview and placement activity
- Ability to recommend placement of staff
- Maintain candidate profiles within ATS
• Available to attend career fairs, open house events (local Washington DC area) and assist with advertising positions via social media tools and internet employment sites.
• This position will be operating out of Sehlke Consulting's Headquarters with a daily start time of no later than 9:00AM EST. Remote capabilities will not be considered until after 90 days of employment and will be approved at management's discretion.
• The need to accommodate business surge support, and being flexible to working later evenings or weekends, may occasionally occur.
• Knowledge of government contracting arena
• Experience recruiting for financial management personnel
• Experience managing a team
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
• Proficient working with Applicant Tracking System(s)
• Experience with Job Interviewing process
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong and efficient time management skills
• Strong attention to details
• Able to work independently, but seek immediate assistance when needed
• Able to prioritize work and handle multiple demands
• Able to follow procedures correctly and completely
• Able to meet deadlines and bring outstanding issues to closure
• Able to work under pressure with a positive attitude
• Normal demands associated within an office suite environment.
• Primary ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email, and/or face-to-face.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Arlington, VA. We are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer that values the strength of diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, medical condition or disability.