CLEARANCE: DoD Secret ***Must hold an active DoD Secret, or above, clearance for initial consideration.***
REQUISITION NUMBER: 012819.02-O11p
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Inventory Manager Senior
POSITION TITLE: Subject Matter Expert II
LOCATION: MacDill Air Force Base, Tampa, Florida
Sehlke Consulting is currently supporting USSOCOM in their DPAS implementation efforts and seeking a Senior Inventory Manager qualified against the requirements, and able to perform the duties, listed below.
EDUCATION: Bachelors' Degree in any field, required.
• Minimum of ten (10) years combined experience with DoD or another federal agency in Financial Management, Program Management, Information Technology and Logistics.
• Minimum one (1) year DPAS implementation experience providing property and inventory logistical, financial and/or IT subject matter expertise.
• Minimum one (1) year with both DPAS Property Accountability (PA) module and DPAS Warehouse module in support of Special Operations Forces (SOF) customers. PA and Warehouse experience may be overlapping.
• Performance of DPAS Property Accountability and Warehouse modules roles as an Accountable Property Officer and Warehouse Officer (or equivalent) at the Agency and Logisitics Program level.
• Functional understanding of Maintenance and Utilization (M&U) module.
• Minimum six (6) months experience converting applications to DPAS Warehouse, including independently completing, or planning actions to complete, the 7-step lifecycle evolution conversion.
• Minimum one (1) year experience developing, submitting and prioritizing DPAS System Change Requests (SCRs).
• Participation in at least one System Acceptance Test (SAT)
• Ability to successfully complete the government provided SOCOM DPAS warehouse trainer certification.
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans, coordinates and implements USSOCOM SOF AT&L’s Inventory Control Point (ICP), PAS Property Accountability (PA), Warehouse, Maintenance and Utilization (M&U) and Materiel Management implementations/conversions with Government approval.
• Plans, coordinates and implements the conversion of SOF legacy supply and/or inventory management applications to DPAS Warehouse, M&U and Material Management modules including following steps: (1) validate scope of materiel to be converted, (2) validate the item catalog, (3) validate DPAS structure and catalog, (4) validate DPAS due-ins, (5) validate data loads, (6) data validation/reconciliation, and (7) ensure DPAS maintenance with Government approval.
• Provides logistical, financial and IT subject matter expertise on the implementation of DPAS, including making material (property and inventory) accountability procedure and policy recommendations based on system’s functionality for Government approval.
• Assists in the development, submission, and prioritization of DPAS System Change Requests (SCRs).
• Tracks SCR’s status, provides clarifying feedback to DPAS, participates in the DPAS System Acceptance Testing (SAT), provides technical findings and feedback, and supports SCR approval/disapproval recommendations to government.
• Gain certification to become SOCOM DPAS warehouse trainer. Coordinates and provides DPAS classroom instruction and ad-hoc training support as required.
• Support the DPAS Information Owner (IO) as Assistant Information Owner (AIO) with coordination, validation and approval of user access request packages into DPAS.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings into the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.