CLEARANCE: Secret ** Position requires an active DoD Secret Level, or above, Security Clearance for initial consideration. **
REQUISITION NUMBER: 020619.01-M17p
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Regional Manager
POSITION TITLE: Manager
LOCATION: Camp Lejeune, North Carolina *Opportunity requires on-site presence and not available for extended levels of remote work.*
DESCRIPTION: Sehlke Consulting is currently seeking a qualified Regional Manager to join our upcoming effort supporting USMC personnel and authorized customers by efficiently acquiring and/or turning in serviceable items of equipment. This service includes, but is not limited to: item management, accountability, Total Asset Visibility, warehousing, inventory management, Non-Destructive Testing and Evaluation, and lifecycle management of equipment (to include disposal).
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in a relevant area is preferred (e.g., Business, Information Technology, etc.)
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Shall have authority over all Technical Services contract personnel within their region including QAS, NDTE, Administration, and AIS personnel.
• Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) in all Quality Assurance, NDTE and AIS related functions.
• Assist and support the government LMS in such functions as may be required in CSP QA, NDTE, and AIS mission requirements, utilizing the GOCO IT systems and the NDTE systems.
• Shall coordinate daily with the government LMS on mission support requirements.
• Conduct research and analysis as required or tasked by the Government LMS.
• Make decisions as "acting PM" in the PM's absence.
• Should be a seasoned leader with a wealth of experience in various facets of materiel logistics, personnel and materiel management, and logistics IT.
• Assess problems and create viable solutions.
• Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of related experience in Business, Technical Systems, Supply or Logistics, warehouse systems
• At least two (2) years of the relevant experience in technical systems such as DPAS-WM, GCSS-MC, Supply, Logistics, or warehouse Systems.
• At least two (2) years of Quality Assurance experience in inventory or logistics management.
• Requisite knowledge of the NDTE machines and processes.
• Incumbents should have a basic knowledge of USMC equipment data systems and data rules.
• Must have intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must have basic computer skills and ability to assess computer/peripheral problems to either solve or elevate problem as required through appropriate support process.
• Possess written and oral communications skills.
• Possess excellent, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and to prioritize appropriately.
• Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
• Prior military service a STRONG plus with USMC supply/logistics experience preferred.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings into the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.