CLEARANCE: DoD Secret ***Must hold an active DoD Secret, or above, clearance for initial consideration.***
REQUISITION NUMBER: 012719.01-O16p
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Financial Manager
POSITION TITLE: Consultant, Senior Consultant, Subject Matter Expert I/II
LOCATION: Arlington, Virginia *Position requires 100% on-site presence.*
The Office of the Under Secretary of Defense Comptroller (OUSD (C)) is looking for experienced Subject Matter Experts and Management Consultants, with relevant experience supporting a mix of federal financial management engagements in enterprise cost management, operations research analysis, data analytics, systems analysis and systems engineering. The effort is focused to support the transition and sustainment of completed enterprise cost management (ECM) model frameworks developed and implemented for the Department's lines of business. This effort will assist the Department with procedures for maintaining data relevance and quality, enhancing model utility and usability, advancing analytic capabilities and adoption, implementing policies related to accounting and financial standards, system support to enable accessibility and analytics that will increase the effectiveness of DoD’s cost management across all business lines.
EDUCATION: Bachelors' Degree, required. Advanced degree preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS: Certified Defense Financial Management (CDFM), Certified Government Financial Management (CGFM), CPA, or CISA desired.
• Subject Matter Expert I - Five (5) years of related work experience, preferred.
• Subject Matter Expert II - Eight (8) years of related work experience, preferred.
• Subject Matter Expert III - Ten (10) years of related work experience, preferred.
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Individuals may assist with the ECM Governance process to include governance structure and change management approach.
• Individuals may support the Data Management initiatives requiring Data Cataloging and Metadata, Data Collection, Business Logic Development, Data Model Sustainment, Data Quality and Standards.
• Individuals may be responsible for Analytics Support, to include Tools an Capability Requirements, Deliver Metrics and Dashboards, and Generate Insights.
• Individuals may provide assistance to the user engagements by developing training, tools, and products to educate the community on the implemented ECM Framework. This work also entails outreach, training, and customer requirements management.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings into the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.