CLEARANCE: DoD Secret ***Must hold an active DoD Secret, or above, clearance for initial consideration.***
REQUISITION NUMBER: 010719.01R-A1
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Program Analyst
POSITION TITLE: Subject Matter Expert I / II
LOCATION: The Pentagon, Arlington, Virginia
Sehlke Consulting supports the implementation of the Department of Defense Financial Management Certification Program for the entire Army Financial Management Civilian and Military Career fields.
EDUCATION: Bachelors' Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field is desired.
• Certified in Defense Financial Management Program (any level), required.
• Certified Defense Financial Management (CDFM) or Certified Government Financial Management (CGFM), desired.
• Six to eight (6-8) years of documented combined Army Financial Management and customer service support experience specifically including management of administrative materials (personnel profiles, training information and advancement mentoring/advising) that enable the effective documentation, proper evaluation and screening of human resources for proper billet placement.
• Outstanding verbal communication skills and customer relationship management skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Organized and detail oriented.
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide advisory and technical support through key phases needed to document the educational progress of user scorecards.
• Assist with the administration, management, and maintenance of organizational hierarchies within the DoD Financial Management Learning Management Systems (LMS), which supports the overall DoD FM Certification Program.
• Provide user support, utilizing the Component Certifying Authority (CCA) chain, by answering questions and solving administrative issues.
• Evaluate requests to credit specific training courses toward one or more DoD FM Certification Program requirements, and forward recommendations to the Course Manager Team at OSD for review and approval.
• coordinate with the Soldier Support Institute (SSI) to ensure financial management school (FMS) training and readiness events (classes) are mapped and updated periodically to FM certification levels.
• Approve, or disapprove, waiver requests for extension to the time limit to achieve an FM Certification.
• Provide analysis, review execution efforts of the program, and support the preparation and update of data calls.
• Prepare and submit financial status briefs, weekly financial activity reports, etc.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings into the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.