CLEARANCE: ** •Active Top-Secret clearance with current eligibility for access to Special Compartmented Information (SCI). **
REQUISITION NUMBER: 112818.01-M18p
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Joint Exercise Planner and Developer (Mid - Senior level)
POSITION TITLE: Senior Consultant - Subject Matter Expert I
LOCATION: MCB Quantico, VA; Camp Pendleton, CA; 29 Palms, CA; Yuma, AZ; Camp Lejeune, NC; Okinawa, Japan
Sehlke Consulting is seeking qualified professionals to support the Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) by providing Operations Joint Maneuver, Joint Fires, and Joint Aviation planning supporting various MAGTFs to include the Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF), Marine Expeditionary Brigade (MEB), Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU), and also the small unit level.
Individuals will assist with developing and establishing the conduct of planning in support of the MAGTFs, providing analysis, planning, and targeting support to augment designated commands during training and exercises. Support planning using various processes including Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) and Marine Corps Planning Process (MCPP).
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree desired.
• Ten (10) years of increasingly complex and progressive experience with the MAGTF at the Regiment / Group / and/or the Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) level.
• Five (5) years of experience in Deliberate Planning Process, Marine Corps Planning Process
• Demonstrated expertise of Marine Corps and Navy training standards and policies.
• Intermediate-level military schooling (Staff College)
• One or more staff assignments at the E7/E8 or O3/O4 level of complexity and responsibility or equivalent work as a government civilian or contractor.
• Have at least two years of experience working on a General Officer level staff (U. S. military) specifically in either the current, or future operations section.
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in the design of military exercises through integration of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) systems, Joint and service level simulation systems, and the provision of Master Scenario Event Lists (MSEL) for USMC, Joint, and bilateral training exercises and events.
• Develop exercise scenarios, produce intelligence and operational products for the exercises, to include basic orders with annexes and appendices, for planners and METL based training and in accordance to Marine Corps Planning Process Doctrine.
• Create (new), or modify instructional materials and supplemental training materials for formal learning centers
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings into the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.