REQUISITION NUMBER: 112918.03R-M8
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Electronic Equipment Support Specialist
POSITION TITLE: Consultant
LOCATION: Albany, Georgia
Sehlke Consulting is currently seeking qualified candidates to work in Albany, Georgia to provide equipment sustainment support to coincide with the increasing needs to process, maintain, and divest related commodity assets. The work will provide specialized equipment sustainment including Care of Supplies in Stores (COSIS) of component managed and completion support for designated commodity families of equipment sets.
• Ability to take and pass licensing exam to operate specific GWS equipment
EDUCATION: High School or equivalent
• Must be a US Citizen
• In-depth knowledge of specified USMC equipment commodity assets.
• Sufficient technical capability to perform minor maintenance related tasks on identified equipment.
• Knowledge of a broad range of supply program relationships.
• Knowledge and skill in using USMC automated supply databases for inventory management, tracking, and reporting.
• Knowledge of USMC legacy logistics information systems, such as Automated Set Assembly, DPAS, GCSS-MC and USMC Stock Control System is critical.
• Ability to perform a variety of analyses related equipment condition coding, completeness, and required repairs to return degraded assets to RFI status.
• Ability to take and pass licensing exam to operate specific GWS equipment.
• Obtain and maintain CAC card
• Obtain and maintain US Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s License
• Ability to manually and physically Lift 50 lbs