REQUISITION NUMBER: 030918.01-CORP
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Administrative Assistant / Office Assistant
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant-HUB1
LOCATION: Arlington, Virginia
To qualify for this position candidates must have a residential location within a designated HubZone area.
To verify your HubZone status please follow the hyperlink and enter your address information: http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/HUBZoneMap.aspx?map=Maps//HUBZone%20Mapping-2
EMPLOYEE CLASSIFICATION, POSITION STATUS AND PAY RATE:
• Full-Time Status (NonExempt)
• If residing in the State: Virginia - $7.25 Hourly minimum wage as specified in the current U.S. Department of Labor Wage Determination.
• If residing in the State: Maryland - $9.25 Hourly minimum wage as specified in the current U.S. Department of Labor Wage Determination.
• If residing in Washington DC - $12.50 Hourly minimum wage as specified in the current U.S. Department of Labor Wage Determination.
• Corporate business core hours are between: Monday through Friday, 9:00am through 5:00pm
• High School Diploma or G.E.D
Sehlke Consulting LLC is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant or Office Assistant to join our team.
We are seeking dynamic thinkers and outstanding communicators who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and want to grow with Sehlke Consulting LLC. We focus on hiring top talent to provide superior support to our clients, and to grow and develop our team for long-term success. Our team members are bright, professional, enthusiastic, and able to quickly apply their skills to diverse situations to ensure our client's needs are met.
Position requires responsibility for overall front office activities and support of corporate staff.
JOB DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Processing incoming mail
• Creating and distributing documents
• Providing customer service to corporate staff members
• Setting appointments and arranging meetings
• Ordering of necessary office supplies
• Filing and documenting pertinent invoices and documents
• Create or modify excel spreadsheets reports based on criteria items established/outlined.
• Have follw through completing assigned tasking deliverables
• Assist with coordinating training efforts
• Assisting with on-boarding of newly hired employees
• Participating in new hire orientation
• Office setting experience preferred
• Human Resources experience preferred
• IT experience preferred
• Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, and members of the management team.
• Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
• Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
• Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings into the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.