REQUISITION NUMBER: 021318.02-CORP
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Contracts Administrator, Level 1
POSITION TITLE: Contracts Administrator, Level 1
LOCATION: Arlington, Virginia
Sehlke Consulting is currently seeking qualified candidates to work at the Arlington, Virginia. Working in a high-volume, dynamic environment, the Contracts Administrator will report directly to the Contracts Manager, and is responsible for providing pre-award, award and post-award contracting support to the Contracts Department, Strategic Growth Organization and Operational Sectors. This position entails maintenance of various contracts department records including internal databases, teaming agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and subcontracts. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with ambition and the desire to grow his or her capabilities. The successful candidate must possess strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and preferably have experience with Access databases. The candidate should be detail-oriented, and possess strong organizational skills. Additionally, the successful candidate must possess the ability to interface well with people of different disciplines and all levels, be able to multi-task, and be available to work periodic overtime during peak periods. It is a plus if the candidate has comprehensive knowledge of the federal contracting process, such as knowledge of contract types (Time-and-Materials, Firm Fixed Price) and general terminology in the field (CO, COTR, POP).
• Bachelor’s Degree + one (1) to three (3) years of contracts management or other comparable experience with Federal Contracts; degree preferably in Business Administration; work experience with US Government Contracts and familiarity with the FAR and DFAR
• Associate’s Degree + two (2) to five (5) years
CERTIFICATION: Preferable CFCM and/or CPCM Certified, but this is not mandatory.
LABOR CATEGORY / DUTIES:
• Labor Category and compensation is dependent on degree and experience.
• Assist Contracts Managers and Project Managers of the Planning and Development Group, Planning and Design Services for training, examination, and monitoring activities including coordination, preparation of materials, and data tracking.
• Serve as direct liaison to Procurement Services Division and coordinate activities with Contract Administrators including processing Requests to Add, data updates and monitoring Subcontractor Status/Utilization Reports for monthly submission or BOAC Agenda items.
• Prepare drafts of contract meeting agendas for review and approval, finalize, and distribute to key stakeholders
• Prepare draft letter notifications regarding contractor achievement/compliance violation(s)
• Maintain Subcontractor Utilization Reports logs/data matrix
• Attend various meetings
• Assist in resolving contract compliance problems and issues of concern between contractors
• Review contractor invoices for contractual compliance
• Conduct closeout actions to update achievement levels upon contract completion
• Performs other contract compliance tasks including but not limited to Planning and Design Task Orders, Contract Amendments, Stop Notice processing, Retention Releases, and other matters as determined by the Contracts Manager
• Maintain accurate data matrices for various contract tracking requirements
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite softwares, Adobe Acrobat Professional
• Strong Analytical and computer skills - Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Superior verbal/written and presentation skills.
• Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills essential.
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and work under the pressure of deadlines.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
• Ability to take initiative and work under strict deadlines.
• Must be a team player.
• Teleworking privileges after initial ninety (90) days introductory period. During this introductory period, request to telework may be considered with written advanced notice.
• After introductory period, candidate may telework one (1) day, every other week (day to be established and approved with the Contracts Manager).
• Corporate business core hours are: Monday through Friday, 7:00am through 6:00pm. The need to accommodate contractual level surge support and being flexible to working on weekends, may come up from time to time.
Experience with managing GSA schedule contracts; ability to review and negotiate legal terms; able to work independently; act as liaison amongst internal departments as well as act as the contractual liaison between Sehlke HQ and Government Client or Prime Contractor; experience with SharePoint and Salesforce; familiarity with SAM.gov, FBO.gov, FPDS.gov, ebuy.gsa.gov, govwin.com
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings into the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.