REQUISITION NUMBER: 020518.02R-A1
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY: Financial Manager
POSITION TITLE: Senior Consultant
LOCATION: Washington, DC
SEAT LOCATION: Pentagon, 1400 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301
• Support government leads with preparing spreadsheets and selecting primary and secondary TDY commands for Enterprise Talent Management (ETM) finalists. Assist with summarizing and matching up finalists’ resumes with available TDY slots.
• Assist government in preparing PowerPoint slides for Senior Executive meetings.
• Prepare spreadsheets to summarize the resumes of the Senior Enterprise Talent Management graduating candidates for program submission.
• Participate and assist in teleconferences between Proponency Office and Syracuse University. Teleconference inform DoD civilian employees and military members about education programs which include SETM/ETM and the FM interns program.
• Assist with the administrative and logistical preparation of the ASMC PDI Service Day activities for the Army.
• Act as the POC/Liaison for the Defense Civilian Emerging Leader Program (DCELP). Assist government leads with setting up application packages and identifying selecting board for the program
• Draft awards comparison analysis for the Proponency office. The analysis will identify similarities and differences between OSD awards and ASA-FM&C awards.
• Participate in planning a upcoming meetings with ASA FM&C front office in regards to awards program.
• Bachelor’s Degree + 7 years of experience,
• Advanced degree in management, accounting, economics, or finance + 5 years of relevant work experience
• No Degree + 11 years of experience
LABOR CATEGORY/ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify gaps within the programs implementation, and assess potential corrective action plans for managing and administering changes.
• Ability to interact and effectively communicate with various levels of leadership, including senior Army and OSD executives.
• Experience with drafting briefing and reports.
• The Contractor is responsible for conducting business Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm - except local/site policies, Federal holidays, or when the Government facilities are closed due to local or national emergencies, administrative closings, or similar Government directed facilities closings.
• Experience in Admirative tasks, Help Desk support, or Customer Service
• Experience with Program Analysis, Program Management.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – we are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity within the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.