Because you belong at Twilio Segment
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. Unfortunately, most product managers, analysts, and marketers spend too much time searching for the data they need, while engineers are stuck integrating the tools they want to use. Segment standardizes and streamlines data infrastructure with a single platform that collects, unifies, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. That way, our customers can focus on building amazing products and personalized messages for their customers, letting us take care of the complexities of processing their customer data reliably at scale. We’re in the running to power the entire customer data ecosystem, and we need the best people to take the market.
Product Marketing drives key go-to-market initiatives at Segment. We work closely with product management, engineering, and design to define our product roadmap which is constantly growing and evolving. We also partner with our colleagues across Integrated Marketing and in customer facing roles including Sales and Success to brainstorm and bring new products and features to market. We’re looking for a strategic product marketer to join our collaborative team to support our enterprise customers. The person in this role will focus on Segment products and features including Connections and Functions, among other products to support platform extensibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the launch of product releases and features by collaborating with product management, marketing, and sales
- Create compelling positioning and collateral that showcases the value of our products
- Synthesize market, customer success, and sales needs to help inform and develop the product roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and enable sales teams on our go-to-market strategy
- Lead marketing campaigns that will generate leads for our sales team
Who You Are:
- You have 4-7 years of relevant Marketing experience , including B2B product marketing experience
- You’ve successfully led feature launches autonomously and contributed meaningfully to large product launches
- You have both strong product instincts and technical curiosity which translates to clear packaging, positioning, and messaging
- You have exceptional technical aptitude, as well as written, communication, and speaking skills
- You thrive in cross-functional environments and can effectively collaborate with product, marketing, and sales teams
- You approach all projects with a customer-first mindset
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $74,944.00 - $93,680.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $65,576.00 - $81,970.00
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks