At Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their customer data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. We make this easy with a single platform that collects, stores and sends customer data from and to hundreds of business tools with the flick of a switch. Our goal is to make using good customer data easy, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join the team.
We’re growing incredibly fast — this is the perfect opportunity to roll up your sleeves and have a lot of impact at a hyper-growth company.
We are hiring a Technology Partner Manager to drive our growth and leading market position through our relationships with the ISV ecosystem. You’ll craft the strategy and drive the execution with a broad set of technology partners.
What you’ll do
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with key partners across the martech ecosystem
- Evaluate new partnership opportunities and build relationships with select partners who can deliver differentiated use cases for customers
- Facilitate onboarding of ISVs who have built an integration to become partners, including scoping the market opportunity and defining business cases.
- Plan and execute comprehensive go-to-market activities that drive revenue for both Segment and key partners.
- Collect feedback from partners and be their advocate to internal Segment teams
- Drive prioritization and alignment on Segment’s partner roadmap based on feedback from the ecosystem.
- Integrate Segment products and solutions as part of standard, repeatable solutions and global offerings for partner GTM motions.
- Evangelize Segment within various teams and in external forums.
- Build and execute broad and deep enablement plans and strategies driving adoption and integration of Segment products and partner portfolio.
- Ensure joint executive alignment and active engagement from partners’ sales and success teams.
- Communicate and evangelize the successes of partnerships to internal stakeholders within Segment
You’re a great fit if you…
- Have experience managing and working with large scale organizations.
- Possess a quantifiable record of success in enterprise technology sales, with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales objectives and the ability to generate new business through partnerships.
- Understand complex sales processes, build consensus and be adept at developing relationships at multiple levels.
- Have strong domain expertise in the areas of advertising, martech and SaaS applications
- Are able to rally internal cross-functional resources to enable partner success.
- Are comfortable engaging with a variety of roles ranging from developers to sales to senior executives.
- Have the ability to set priorities, focus on details and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals.
- Have stand out verbal and written communications skills
- Have strong problem solving skills.
- Have 3+ years of experience in Partner Management, Business Development, Marketing and/or Sales with 6+ years of total work experience.
- Early start-up experience is a plus.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Denver/Boulder Metro: $118,800 - 148,500
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks