What will you work on?
- Read about what Achille learned
- (Those emojis are a heap and a stack!)
- Read about how Amir
- Hear how Achille and Rick solved
- We love open sourcing our work — check out the code for , , and of course (which sits at the core of our product)
- Work with React, Webpack, Redux, and ES2016 to build our product
- Use AWS, Go, Node, Docker, Kafka, and Terraform to scale our infrastructure
- Provide a reliable experience with Segment at massive scale
- Focus on driving positive impact across the business
- Provide a delightful product experience for every customer
- Write and teach what you learn to the world in the form of a blog post
- You're experienced with and passionate about working on products with customer traction. This can be at a big company, a small company, or a side project.
- CS Degree, experience hacking on Open Source or building apps people love. Many of our best engineers don’t have a degree; some didn’t even go to high school!
- Deep knowledge developing and debugging in your favorite programming language
Learn more about engineering at Segment by hearing from the engineers who work here, or attending an event.
Segment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment. Recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will happen based on qualifications for the positions being filled regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition.