At Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. Unfortunately, most product managers, analysts, and marketers spend too much time searching for the data they need, while engineers are stuck integrating the tools they want to use. Segment standardizes and streamlines data infrastructure with a single platform that collects, unifies, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. That way, our customers can focus on building amazing products and personalized messages for their customers, letting us take care of the complexities of processing their customer data reliably at scale. We’re in the running to power the entire customer data ecosystem, and we need the best people to take the market.
We are looking for a results-driven, creative storyteller and marketing maven to help build Segment’s brand as an employer of choice. You’ll be the creator of Segment’s talent marketing strategy and will lead execution on the key initiatives that you’ve set with the support of an associate Talent Marketer.
What you’ll do:
- Create and execute a talent go-to-market strategy to raise brand awareness and support key growth initiatives including new office expansion, high-priority hiring groups, and diversity and inclusion programs
- Build targeted campaigns to support different teams within Segment
- Craft compelling and authentic content ranging from blog posts and videos to social media posts to tell the Segment story
- Partner with the recruiting to create and execute high-quality talent marketing awareness campaigns across press, social, events and other channels
- Use data and reporting to inform decisions and frequently share results and impact with cross-functional partners and leadership
- Support recruiting and people operations leaders globally to ensure clear consistent message of the Segment brand story
You’re a great fit if you…
- Have experience in content marketing, branding, writing copy, CRM/ATS experience. ** bonus points if you’ve done this globally**
- Are a natural leader and/or have experience managing a direct report
- Created content and have excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced managing multi-channel campaigns end -to-end
- Excel at project management and have a knack for bringing projects from ideation through completion
- Know your numbers, default to making data-informed decisions and feel comfortable reporting results to executive staff
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can pivot quickly and easily
- 5+ years’ of experience in Brand Marketing and/or Recruiting Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
Segment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment in all terms and conditions of employment regardless of sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, domestic partner status, military or veteran status, height, weight, AIDS/HIV status, and any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.