At Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. Unfortunately, most product managers, analysts, and marketers spend too much time searching for the data they need, while engineers are stuck integrating the tools they want to use. Segment standardizes and streamlines data infrastructure with a single platform that collects, unifies, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. That way, our customers can focus on building amazing products and personalized messages for their customers, letting us take care of the complexities of processing their customer data reliably at scale. We’re in the running to power the entire customer data ecosystem, and we need the best people to take the market.
What you'll do:
- Help customers utilize Segment’s API across many platforms (web, mobile, server)
- Maximize the value generated from the many destinations Segment supports
- Maintain customer promises by keeping tickets updated
- Utilize feedback to improve customer experience and debugging strategies
- Improve team efficiency by creating internal content and improving public documentation
- Take our support tooling and analysis to the next level by building simulators and visualizations
- Work closely with the product team and partners to improve customer satisfaction
- Become a guide on the code base and functionality of the Segment platform, libraries, and integrations. And help improve it!
You're a great fit if you...
- You have experience working with sophisticated clients on a technical product, bonus points if it was enterprise software in a related industry
- You have the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and identify patterns in customer experience
- You have basic understanding of SQL, mad query-writing skills is a big asset
- You have a strong commitment to learning the ins and outs of a complicated technical product
This role requires you being full-time in our Dublin office.
Segment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment in all terms and conditions of employment regardless of sex, gender(including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, domestic partner status, military or veteran status, height, weight, AIDS/HIV status, Membership of the Traveller community and any other protected category under national and European law. Pursuant to the Employment Equality Acts 1998 and 2004, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants.