At Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. Unfortunately, most product managers, analysts, and marketers spend too much time searching for the data they need, while engineers are stuck integrating the tools they want to use. Segment standardizes and streamlines data infrastructure with a single platform that collects, unifies, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. That way, our customers can focus on building amazing products and personalized messages for their customers, letting us take care of the complexities of processing their customer data reliably at scale. We’re in the running to power the entire customer data ecosystem, and we need the best people to take the market.
As the Manager of Growth Sales (EMEA), you will be an integral part of the Sales leadership team and report to the Head of Growth and Commercial Sales (EMEA). You will lead and grow a team of Growth Account Executives in our Dublin Office that focus on expanding the adoption of Segment across our many Growth accounts. You will join a team of highly motivated, energetic sales professionals that take pride in establishing new customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Segment message to a wide base of accounts across various industries.
For the right person that can bring vision, purpose, and drive to our fastest growing market, this position offers the unique opportunity to have a dramatic impact on the success of Segment and be the driving force of our expansion in the enterprise.
What you’ll do:
- Help develop and execute strategy for massive growth of our EMEA Growth team
- Hire, train and lead a team of Growth Account Executives
- Oversee and ensure successful execution of strategic, complex sales cycles
- Engage at the executive level with prospects with up to 150 employees
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed targets through coaching and mentorship
You’re a great fit if you…
- Have 4+ years of complex solution sales and 2+ years of sales leadership experience
- Have guiding reps to close outbound deals
- Maintain a proven record of consistently exceeding quotas
- Are strategic enough to build a team, but tactical enough to execute on a day-to-day basis
- Are proficient in modern sales processes/methodologies
- Can hire, train, and lead top-tier Account Executives
- Have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Are passionate about the marketing technology & data landscape
- Have excellent presence and proven ability to influence at all levels
- Possess strong analytical skill with deep understanding of forecasting & managing through data
*This role requires being full-time in our Dublin office*
Segment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment in all terms and conditions of employment regardless of sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, domestic partner status, military or veteran status, height, weight, AIDS/HIV status, Membership of the Traveller community and any other protected category under national and European law. Pursuant to the Employment Equality Acts 1998 and 2004, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants.