At Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. Unfortunately, most product managers, analysts, and marketers spend too much time searching for the data they need, while engineers are stuck integrating the tools they want to use. Segment standardizes and streamlines data infrastructure with a single platform that collects, unifies, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. That way, our customers can focus on building amazing products and personalized messages for their customers, letting us take care of the complexities of processing their customer data reliably at scale. We’re in the running to power the entire customer data ecosystem, and we need the best people to take the market. We're looking to grow our sales team with bright, hardworking Account Executives who can sell a technical product to a range of business functions (developers, marketing, product, BI, analytics) with integrity and conviction. We're a growing team, so each member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our future sales organization. You will be the dominant driver of revenue growth, and be on the front lines evangelizing our platform to both new and existing customers.
What you'll do:
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Segment
- Manage full sales cycle from initial conversion to close
- Uncover new opportunities from our existing customers and target accounts
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Legal, Engineering, Security, Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Lead compelling presentations of Segment’s product and vision to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors
You're a great fit if you...
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider, with a record of top performance
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a deep understanding of the marketing technology industry and key players
- You have the ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- You have an unwavering drive to be successful and constantly develop your career
- You have intellectual curiosity and high ambition
This role requires being full-time in our Dublin office
Segment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment in all terms and conditions of employment regardless of sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, domestic partner status, military or veteran status, height, weight, AIDS/HIV status, Membership of the Traveller community and any other protected category under national and European law. Pursuant to the Employment Equality Acts 1998 and 2004, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants.