Location: Hong Kong
Segantii Capital Management is a global, multi-strategy investment management firm. The Firm was founded in Hong Kong in 2007 and has offices in Hong Kong, London, New York, and Dubai.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who will report to our Chief Risk Officer and work with our global risk team across Hong Kong, London and New York.
- Monitoring of risk limits and conducting analyses on portfolio risk and exposure
- Producing risk reports to senior management and stakeholders, including Investment Committee, Senior Management, Investors and other ad-hoc reporting requests
- Working with Developers to help drive risk automation projects
- Contribute to the build-out and continued support of risk management processes for the fund
- Over time, the individual will also grow and be more involved with risk analysis/appetite setting exercises
Required Background & Skills
- 3-8 years of experience in a relevant risk role from either buyside or sellside
- Strong quantitative skills and ability to analyse portfolio risk at the portfolio and trade level
- Strong background in quantitative finance, data analysis and econometrics/statistics
- Experience across multiple asset classes (e.g. equity, credit, rates, FX)
- Familiarity with hedge fund strategies (e.g. Event Driven, Relative Value Arbitrage, etc.) would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Python programming, SQL databases and MS Excel
- Good communication and presentation skills