JOB PURPOSE :
The role holder is responsible for providing all the administrative support for Elaa Freight Forwarding corporate sales
- Design a weekly sales-call plan, which should be aligned with Manager – Sales.
- Secure corporate deals with high margins based on the type of clients and EFF pricing policies.
- Maintain healthy business relations with your corporate clients to ensure maximizing the sales opportunities.
- Update your corporate clients with any new service / product portfolio.
- Segment your corporate clients by type of customer (price sensitive/ value) and by type of commodities.
- Stay up-to-date with product shipment rules, specifications, list of prohibited items, etc. to ensure that EFF is not infringing on any government legislation.
- Achieve the annual corporate sales target.
- Identify training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with Manager - Sales to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended.
- Strive to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all the competencies and skills required to perform the role
- Keep abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth
Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by Manager - Sales in order to meet the department objectives.
- Saudi national (Male & Female)
- Qualifications: Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- +2 years experience in the same Role
- Good networking and relationship management skills
- Excellent teamwork & collaboration
- Fluent written and spoken English - Arabic essential