Join the fastest growing travel company in the Middle East!
About the role:
As a Contracting Specialist - Accommodation, your primary responsibility will be to manage hotel contracting within greater GCC. You will help to expand Seera’s room supply network and manage hotel relationships. You will take ownership of a hotel market and responsible for the day to day operational tasks that effectively assist with Seera’s growth plan around the region.
- Conduct price and availability analysis and take action on findings both internally and externally
- Coordinate onboarding of new accommodation partners, making sure all administrative requirements are in place.
- Plan, execute & prioritize accommodation partner activation.
- Work closely with other departments where additional input is needed to complete internal projects/support supplier's requirements.
- Support management in executing the sourcing plan.
- Analyze and prepare supplier performance reports, monitor KPIs and make recommendations.
- Develop multiple business scenarios to validate performance improvement actions.
- Maintain and update salesforce to keep up to date information about accommodation partners.
- Conduct market analysis to explore supplier opportunities and identify, vet and approve new partners.
- Research and provide information on Accommodation industry procurement trends and best practices and assist with group’s contracting decisions.
- Lead in the negotiation and contracting of commercial deals and rates with independent hotels to become their preferred supplier.
- Conduct frequent meetings with the top accommodation partners.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant accommodation contracting experience within the rest of GCC
- Prior experience in managing Accommodation operations is essential, especially in a travel
- Proven success in acquiring, building and maintaining long term customer relationships.
- Understanding of the tourism/hospitality landscape in the region is essential
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiations skills
- Excellent communications skills in English, Arabic is nice to have
- Ability to travel across GCC & Levant 10% of the time