About the role:
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in KSA.
You will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and closing the top talent for our brands, across Saudi Arabia and other countries, while delivering the best interview and hiring experience.
- Gather role requirements from stakeholders and fill the candidate pipeline with highly qualified candidates
- Partner with hiring managers and interviewers to design efficient interview process
- Source, identify and screen candidates, while clearly explaining their potential role and assessing whether they would be a good fit.
- Provide interviewers with extensive background information about each candidate
- Manage candidate throughout the interview process, collect and communicate feedback and ensure the interview funnel is executed well
- Manage and negotiate candidates’ salary expectations, send offer letters and ensure a smooth transition with the onboarding team
- Collect and analyze data and identify ways to optimize our recruitment funnel
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Contribute to the employer branding plan, and proactively organize events, meetups to build our candidate pool
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years in a similar fast-paced recruitment role, in-house preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, native Arabic
- Great stakeholder management skills: with hiring managers, candidates and external parties
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Recruiter (ex. Boolean search), and ATS
- Strong attention to details
- Having a genuine interest in people and active listening skills
- “Get things done” and self-starter attitude