Seera is the largest travel and tourism group in the MENA region.
Seera means journey. A symbol of change. A positive step into the future. We’re opening up the opportunity of travel for everyone by connecting cultures, through a balanced portfolio of trusted brands that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
About Consumer Travel
We are transforming the traditional travel agency model, by bringing our online capabilities and know-how into retail environments through Almosafer and Tajawal, our Consumer Travel brands. Almosafer is the leading Saudi-based OTA focused on providing flights, hotel and package booking services both online and offline to users in Saudi Arabia and other GCC markets. Tajawal is our UAE focused brand.
This position is in Seera’s Consumer Travel Unit. Our Consumer Travel business has achieved 3-digit annual growth for the past 5 years. We had 145million+ online sessions in 2019.
Our technologies include iOS app, Android app, Progressive Web App (PWA/mweb), Desktop and responsive web.
About the role
We are looking for a UX Researcher, based in Riyadh, KSA, to work closely with our product teams.
- Your role is to ensure that consumer research is consistently supporting product initiatives
- You will work with the team to define and deliver various user experience journeys and workflows from initial ideation to sketches, wireframes, prototypes and final UI.
- You will be solving customer problems across the entire customer journey, from inspiration to post-booking.
- You will identify and understand customer needs, behaviors, and pain points and use this to define problem statements that inform the team’s work.
- You will work in a fast-paced team of engineers, product managers, and product designers to deliver impactful solutions across multiple web and mobile platforms.
This role requires the candidate to be fluent in both Arabic and English.
The position is based in Riyadh, KSA.
Frequent travel would be required to Dubai, Egypt (Cairo) and throughout KSA.
- Drive a user-centered design approach. Influence the product direction and/or roadmap through UX.
- You will collaborate across teams (flights, hotels, cross-product, CMS, etc.), departments (product, engineering, marketing, etc.) and channels (call center, retail, digital) when conducting UX research.
- Close collaboration with product owners, stakeholders and the development team to define problem statements, success metrics and facilitate a shared understanding on the solutions.
- Host workshops with stakeholders to ensure alignment and that your solutions are addressing all aspects of the problem statement.
- Use discovery methods such as prototyping to define and test solutions before delivery.
- UX research
- You will work in the UX research team, working closely with product teams to facilitate UX research. You will report to our Snr UX Researcher.
- Work in close collaboration with UX Designers to design and execute studies that uncover user behavior and attitudes, and with a focus on solving problems, addressing our customers’ needs and identifying opportunities to create optimal user experiences by knowing our customers.
- Coordinate with UX Designers in setting up and planning UX research.
- Discover, validate, and iterate design solutions based on user feedback through UX methods such as prototyping, usability testing, interviews, and focus groups.
- Define success metrics, continuously craft A/B tests, analyze results to enable data-driven decisions, and ensuring a positive impact in improving the user experience.
- Deliver and communicate insights in creative and engaging presentations.
- Develop and maintain customer journey (through quantitative and qualitative research).
- Build and maintain our customer test group.
- You will be liaising with the Senior UX researcher in the co-development and tracking of consumer-research needs and goals
- Create a UX research pipeline in our retail stores in the KSA.
- 3 years of experience in conducting various methods of UX research with representative customers. Including remote and face-to-face interviews.
- You are able to motivate the suitable UX Research method(s) based on the project needs.
- A portfolio demonstrating the impact your UX research results has brought.
- Previous experience working in travel/e-commerce and in evidence-driven teams.
- Know-how in the field of research: interviewing users, setting up surveys and usability tests as well as interpreting the results
- Being able to interpret qualitative and quantitative data into opportunities for improvements
- Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- You have a Hands-on mentality. You are very organised and have a structured way of thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Required languages: Arabic and English
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to help build and scale infrastructure that will affect 30+ million users across the region
- Flat hierarchy and ownership
- 32 calendar days of annual holidays
- Annual flights home
- Relocation for international candidates
- Tax-free salary
- Great travel deals & discounts
- Annual performance bonus
Please apply with your comprehensive CV and PORTFOLIO :
- With clear examples/case studies of actual projects conducted (not hypothetical projects):
- Explaining your way of working
- What you improved, what impact you made - with before and after metrics.
- The following will be excluded from consideration for the position:
- Submissions without portfolios.
- Portfolios with just images/wireframes/designs, (i.e. portfolios not explaining the thinking and way of working).