About the role:
We are looking for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant in Riyadh for Head of Seera IT. The Executive Assistant will work directly with executives and will be responsible for performing number of administrative duties
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Responding to information requests, preparing the necessary documentation and ensuring follow-up
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls and responding to emails
- Managing the executive’s professional and personal calendar and meeting requests, coordinating
- prepare daily and weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager.
- Take minutes during meetings
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Saudi National
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English and Arabic communications skills