Join the fastest growing travel company in the Middle East!
About The Role
The primary responsibility is to manage all dynamic hotel chains and third party supplier's connectivity. The Sourcing Executive is as well responsible about day to day operational tasks and effectively maintain our internal tracking tools (CRM). Lastly, the role is also responsible for assisting the team with all administrative and data-related processes and tasks, as well as responding to supplier partner inquiries.
- Conduct price and availability analysis and take action on findings both internally and externally
- Coordinate onboarding of new suppliers, making sure all administrative requirements are in place.
- Plan, execute & prioritize mapping and suppliers activation.
- Work closely with other departments where additional input is needed to complete internal projects/support supplier's requirements.
- Support management in executing the sourcing plan.
- Coordinate with connectivity agents in the Seera Spain team to ensure accuracy for all ongoing projects.
- Maintain and update data sheets, performance reports, and suppliers meeting data requirements.
- Maintain and update salesforce to keep up to date information about suppliers.
- Conduct market analysis to explore supplier opportunities and identify, vet and approve additional suppliers to minimize operational risk for the company.
- Research and provide information on Accommodation industry procurement trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Prior experience in managing Accommodation operations is preferred, especially in a travel
- services environment in a similar-sized organization
- Basic understanding of the tourism/hospitality landscape in the region
- Relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills