About the role:
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who will focus on optimizing the technical aspects of our supplier relationships, as well as leveraging our partnerships to strengthen our travel intermediary position. In this role, you will act as the lead ‘enabler’ in managing the performance, optimization, and implementation of new or existing products of all our supplier integrations; contributing significantly to supplier revenue generation and customer value proposition.
By joining Seera, you will be part of the fastest-growing travel company in the Middle East. Seera is the new name for Al Tayyar Travel Group, the largest travel and tourism group in the MENA region. Seera means journey: a symbol of change. A positive step into the future. We’re opening up the opportunity to travel for everyone by connecting cultures through a balanced portfolio of trusted brands that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
- Review and analyze customer search processes and results in Seera supplier channels to maximize revenue and build a future product and sales-related suggestions and decisions.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data. Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum Return per Search (RPS) and improve current Look to Book (L2B) ratios.
- Manage search targets, research and implement search optimization recommendations for individual customers, per hotel, destination and also a country level. In addition, suggest strategies for the various, optional, supplier channels Seera offers.
- Understand and interact with related departments in a technical, legal and commercial context to ensure the quality of a supplier partner connection.
- Manage the day-to-day details of the project including planning, scheduling, resourcing and evaluating yielding strategies (mapping oriented). Responsibility for the backlog, prioritization of the mapping content and execute relevant features in the work plan and delegate to Product Development Coordinator.
- Collaborate with the technical team to develop a deep understanding of Seera third parties, identify gaps in core product functionality, and help build the right set of features to optimize the area.
- Manage processes leading up to provide support to Seera in finalizing its integration deals (i.e. lead generation, prospecting, establishing the first contact, meetings, contract, integration, and follow-up).
- Champion supplier satisfaction by working with the customer support team, oversee customer complaint resolution and troubleshoot in case of escalations.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Accommodation / Airlines purchasing business processes
- Basic understanding of the tourism / hospitality landscape in the region
- Strong understanding of contract development and management processes
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and scenario analysis
- Strong ability to manage teams
- Strong relationship management skills