About the role:
The role holder is responsible for providing required pre-sales support to the Client Acquisition team, including developing all contract documentation, procuring all required materials for service contracts and resolving all escalated issues in product or service delivery process in order to ensure effective execution of all client contracts.
- Develop sales proposals, offer letters and other pre-sale documentation to support client acquisition in sales activities.
- Coordinate with stakeholders from the Client Acquisition team in order to understand on-going business activities and develop appropriate sales reports to drive effective decision making.
- Manage resolution of any technical, operational or logistical issues with Corporate & Government customers during service activation and ensure that all issues are effectively addressed.
- Analyse all issues / complaints / disputes and ensure that they are entered in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for easy access when required.
- Coordinate with customers to ensure that all logistical contract activities onsite are in compliance with established specifications and prescribed time frame.
- Ensure effective coordination with relevant departments in the Corporate & Government Division and manage supply chain operations to ensure replenishment of required sales materials.
- Saudi national (Male & Female)
- Qualifications: Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- +2 years experience in the same Role
- Prior experience in sales in the travel services industry "preferred"
- Good knowledge of basic sales techniques
- Good networking and relationship management skills
- Excellent teamwork & collaboration
- Fluent written and spoken English - Arabic essential
Work location: Riyadh