About the role:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer Lead, who will be responsible for collaborating with software developers, system operators, and other engineering team members to manage code releases. You will cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing, and operations teams, and maintain our cloud infrastructure as they design, plan and test.
- Manage cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Experience on running Kubernetes/ Applications on DataCentre
- Write terraform for bringing up AWS components
- Write Jenkins pipelines and shared libraries for CI/CD
- Maintaining applications on Kubernetes
- Maintain infrastructure health
- Understand and resolve technical issue as they arise
- Automate 99% of tasks
- Build Logging and monitoring platforms of cloud / on premise infrastructure environments.
- Manage relational and Non - relational databases
- Review deployment and operational environments
- Initiatives to reduce failure , ,troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack , expand monitoring capabilities , and manage technical operations
Should have 6 to 8 years experience on AWS and 2+years on Kubernetes on production
- 4+ years managing cloud and release on Amazon Web Services
- Experience in running self hosted kuberenetes on production than managed services.
- Experience with Linux administration and infrastructure maintenance
- Knowledge of monitoring frameworks - Prometheus / Grafana / Alertmanager
- Knowledge of Logging frameworks ELK/EFK
- Experience with terraform is a must
- Experience in scripting (shell, python , Go)
- Experience working with automation and CI/CD implementation for microservices architecture