- To act as an inspiring System Architect in Quality Engineering Practice by having a thorough understanding of both technologies and processes.
- Build & implement technical solutions to the QE challenges faced during SDLC phases
- Challenging Status-Quo and actively thinking about bringing more efficiencies to the processes and delivery approach across projects
- Bringing fresh and innovative approaches to software test management and delivery, up-skill people, effectively engage with stakeholders and drive continuous improvement.
- Act as a Quality GateKeeper and helping/suggesting Dev counterparts on implementing best processes/tools.
- Driving consistency and best practices by leveraging collective intelligence through cross functional knowledge sharing across the teams.
- Provide additional support on POCs to Quality Engineering Practice
- Implementation of Automated test solutions.
- Define Test strategies and manage the test environments
- At least 6 to 7 years of overall experience in testing/development
- Insightful experience with all phases of software development life cycle particularly with CICD environment
- Stronghold in implementing automated testing solutions and developing light-weight, scalable, and highly modularized automation frameworks using tools like Selenium, Protractor, Appium, MRunit etc
- Prior experience of implementing AI/ML in test automation
- Should have worked as Automation Architect for at least 2 years
- Strong hold on Java programing
- 2+ years of experience in Big Data Testing.
- Excellent communication, customer interaction & Stakeholder Management skills
- Excellent problem solving, out of the box thinking, and analytical skills